Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Week of 10-29-07:
I had a pretty good week of running. Not sure if I ran too much or not since I am not really using a program right now- just making it up as I go. I don't think I ran too much but I haven't gone back to look at past programs to see what I ran. 28 miles seems a bit more than I noramlly ran but I felt ok. My main focus the past few weeks has been running even splits/pace. I was not ready to add in speed work yet. I have always been able to run pretty even splits. Not sure exactly what my plan is for the race just yet. My early one goal of 3:20 - 3:30 was lost in late July/August and solidly lost in Sept. Now my goal is to run this as a long run and try to finish somewhere between 3:45 - 4:00, probably closer to 3:50-3:55.

Weekly Summary:
Mon- rest day
Tues- 6 miles
Wed- 4 miles
Thurs- No run
Fri- 6 miles
Sat- 4 miles
Sun- 8 miles

Total- 28 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home