Monday, October 29, 2007

Week of 10-22-07:
My legs were pretty sore from the high miles and it wa sraining pretty good so I took Monday off to rest a little more. They were still a little sore on Tuesday so I did a slow 6. I had a massage Tues night- that helped alot. I did 6 miles on Wed. that felt pretty good, then a pretty good 4 on Thursday. I didn't plan on only doing 4 but I over slept and only had time for 4.
I was planning on 12 miles Saturday morning but ended up sleeping in. Kathy and I worked and painted on the basement project until early afternoon until I went for a quick 6 miles before the UGA-Florida game. I ended up doing 12 miles on Sunday afternoon after church- beautiful weather for a nice run.

Mon- No run
Tues- 6 miles
Wed- 6 miles
Thurs- 4 miles
Fri- rest day
Sat- 6 miles
Sun- 12 miles

Total- 34 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home