Thursday, October 25, 2007

This and That........

It has been a crazy week temperature wise. The temperature on my Tuesday morning run was 71* and very humid. The temp on Wed. mornings run was 57 degrees. The temp on this mornings run was 45*..... almost a 30* degree change from Tues to Thurs.

We finally got some much needed rain here in Georgia. Of course it really didn't make a dent in the deficit and the drought, but every little bit helps and I am thankful for it.

A few weeks ago my boss and one of the planners turned in their notices. They are both gone now with last week being their last week here. I was asked about how I would like the department organized and my proposal was right in line with what the VP of Operations had in mind. She presented it to the CEO who gave final approval today- so I am being promoted from Sr. Buyer to Purchasing/Inventory Manager and am re-orging the department. No jobs are bing lost, just moving responsibilities around to match strengths. Exciting times!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home