Monday, October 22, 2007

I wish I could have had a few more weeks like this one before the marathon. I logged 44.1 miles- not the smartest thing to do after what, 4-5 weeks of lower mileage and no long run. My legs were feeling a little tired later in the week but I recovered pretty quickly with my rest day on Friday.
My 6.1 mile run on Wednesday felt great- pushed the pace pretty hard (by my current standards). My 17 miler was also pretty good- a lot better than my last 17 mile run went.

Mon- 5 miles
Tues- 6 miles
Wed- 6.1 miles
Thurs- 4 miles
Fri- rest day
Sat- 17 miles
Sun- 6 miles

Total- 44.1

2 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger btb1490 said...

Hi Alan,
Don't go writing off Richmond just yet. This solid week you just had shows that you are in pretty decent shape.

Almost taper time!

-Bob

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Alan said...

Thanks for the encouragement Bob. I haven't given up hope yet...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home