Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The downward spiral with mileage continued this week. I was going to try to kick it back in gear and get back to the high 20's in mileage but this week turned out to be unusually busy, especially the weekend.
I coach my nieces basketball team and our practices started this weekend on Saturday... which I found out about at the coach's meeting Thursday night that I found out about on Tuesday. It seems this league doesn't give us much notice on things. I guess they don't think anyone plans ahead.
Any way, the runs I got in were really good runs. And I also got back in the weight room for the first time in a couple of months.
Training for the ING Georgia Marathon starts on Monday, 11-20-06. And I have the Atlanta Half marathon on Thanksgiving morning. I am not sure what to expect from this except that I will run somewhere between 8:00 and 9:00 minute miles- how close to either end I have no idea.

Mon- No run
Tues- 3 miles
Wed- No run
Thurs- 4 miles
Fri- No run
Sat- No run
Sun- No run

Total- 7 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home