Monday, November 06, 2006

No complaints about this weeks running except I didn't get any runs in Mon or Tues and had to run on Friday which I like to make a rest day.
I didn't run Monday due to a sore knee. I was getting in the floor to play with Glenn Sunday night and squatted down too fast and heard/felt a pop in my left knee. It was just minor pain, no big deal. Woke up Mon and it hurt so I skipped running. Tuesday I traveled to South Carolina to visit a couple of suppliers. Got home just in time to trick or treating with Glenn and Kathy.
Ran Wed and there was just a little tightness in my knee. Hurt a little after I was finished but not bad. Everything felt fine from Thurs on, so no concerns any longer.

Mon- 0 miles
Tues- 0 miles
Wed- 3 miles
Thurs- 5 miles
Fri- 5 miles
Sat- 4 miles
Sun- 7 miles

Total- 24 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home