Monday, November 13, 2006

This was a tough week for running. Glenn got strep throat last Sunday and was waking up 4-5 times a night at the beginning of the week so sleep was pretty disturbed. Then Kathy and I both caught colds mid week and then mine turned in to sinus problems as the week went on. I kept running to a minimum hoping to fully recover for a big weekend of running- didn't help though.

I took Glenn to his first "friend's birthday party" on Saturday. One of his little friends from school was turning 3 and was invited to the party so we went. It was really cool sitting back and watching the children play!!

Running wise, I got a few runs in. I took Glenn out in the runnign stroller and ran. He loves it when I take him out in the stroller. A few times during the run he said "this is fun daddy, I love running". Brought a smile to my face. My 9 miler on Sunday was hard, physically and mentally. I got out about the 4-5 mile mark and was wishing I had just stayed home. Finally finshed but my lungs were burning pretty badly.

Mon- no run
Tues- no run
Wed- 3 miles
Thurs- no run
Fri- 3 miles
Sat- 4 miles
Sun- 9 miles

Total- 19 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home