Monday, June 30, 2008

Kind of a blah week of running! I did manage to get in 5 days of running but the miles just weren't there. I wanted to get at least one run of 8 miles in but managed a high of only 5.25. I really need to get my schedule completed for the Rocket City marathon and get on track with that. I really want to get to where I am running 30 miles a week until the program starts. Hopefully this week will bump me back up there.

Mon- 3 miles
Tues- no run
Wed- 4 miles
Thurs- 4.1 miles
Fri- no run
Sat- 5.25 miles
Sun- 4 miles

Total- 19.35

1 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger skousend said...

Good week Alan, I can see how you got out there and ran every day that you needed to. That's definitely the biggest step for me. Soon you'll have your plans in place and know exactly what the workout is supposed to be when you get out the door. But for now, good job keeping the shoes warm! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home