Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I am leaving in a bit to head to Arkansas to visit my family. The last time we went was in Oct. so it is about time. Kathy isn't able to go on this trip so it is just, as Glenn calls it, "a boy's trip." As it turns out my brother is going to go with us too.
I haven't run a step since last Wed. With my achilles and then just right out being busy trying to get everything done to be ready for the trip and then Father's Day there hasn't been a lot of time nor motivation to get out and run. I am going to take my stuff jsut in case I can get out for a couple of quick runs..... and I went on line and found a 5K about an hour from my Dad's house. I may sneak up and run that next Saturday morning... chances are not good but there is always the possiblitiy.

Hope everyone has a great week- til next week..... cheers!

4 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger Mar said...

Hope you have a great and safe trip!

If you do run that 5k, good luck and have fun!


Mar

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Alan said...

Thanks Mar. And good luck in your race this weekend!

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Rick said...

Have a good trip, Alan.

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger 1L said...

Rest is best, Alan - especially with an achilles injury. Enjoy your trip, and make sure to get some running in when you get back so that we can meet up for one when I get back in August.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home