Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The week finsished up well with a nice 4 mile run (with out my watch) on Saturday morning before heading up to the lake. On Sunday I ended up running mid afternoon. I didn't know how the run was going to go because I went to the Lake Hartwell dam to run- i.e.- no shade and 82*. I ended up running some of the hilly roads around the dam and then the ran the dam once for a total of 9 miles. The run was awesome. I felt great the entire run. That gave me 28 for the week- a nice cut back week.

Mon- No run
Tues- 6 miles
Wed- 4.5 miles
Thurs- 4.5 miles
Fri- no run
Sat- 4 miles
Sun- 9 miles

Total- 28 miles

1 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger skousend said...

Great week Alan! You executed the cutback perfectly and got all the runs in just as you were hoping. You are going to rock this week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home