Monday, May 05, 2008

Since we decided not to go to the lake this weekend I was going to find a 5K to run around the area. I had originally planned on running a 5K in Snellville then saw a post by Tim (a local RA runner) about a race about 15 minutes from where I live.
Due to being up late on Friday night and a lot of work to do Saturday I ended up not going to race- but Tim did... boy- did he ever!

Congratulations to Tim for busting his PR wide open and getting 2nd place overall in the race.

His report is here.

3 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger Rick said...

That was an amazing race by Tim. Holy Toledo! Especially after starting out about taking out the Chik-Fil-A cow!

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Alan, wasn't sure where to respond. Just wanted to say thanks for the kind words on my blog. I saw you commented a bit ago. My blogging got a little off track and I am trying to get back on it/catch up. Hope all is well!

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Alan said...

Thanks for stopping in Sara. And again, congrats on your race.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home