Thursday, May 01, 2008

Glenn Post 2 (from October 2004):

I think a lot of you remember the post about my son from a few months ago. For some of you newer guys to the boards, here is the thread (thread is below).

I am excited to tell you that Glenn is developing and growing perfectly. He is the happiest little guy- smiling and laughing all the time unless he is hungry or has a dirty diaper. He was supposed to be on one of his meds until he 8 months to 1 year old, and another med until he was 2 ½ years old. He came off of all meds at 5 months old- 2 years ahead of schedule and is doing great.

I am even more excited to tell you that he loves running!!!! I put him in the running stroller and head out and he just hangs out watches stuff go by until he decides to take a nap.

Kathy and I are leaving Thursday to go to Dallas for the adoption finalization that is scheduled for Friday. The state of TX requires the baby to live with the family for 6 months before the adoption can be finalized- so we will sign the rest of the papers Friday. We are going to spend the weekend in Dallas on our first family vacation together and do some of the things we wanted to do while in Dallas before but were not able to due to Glenn’s illnesses.

I never knew the blessings of being a parent- but I have to tell you- it is awesome!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home