Friday, April 11, 2008

I have registered for the Toture Trail 10K race. The race will be on 07 June which is 8 weeks from this coming Monday. I am working on an 8 weekd schedule. I am not sure how aggressive it is going to be just yet but it will have some degree of aggressiveness.

If I can I will be posting the program as soon as I tweak it a little. I have never trained for a 1oK before so I am trying to look at some different programs and see what I like/dislike. I have always done 5K/10K races as part of my speed work for marathons so this is something new for me.

2 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger Zoomy said...

I can't wait to hear how this race goes. I am trying to be brave and try even a 5k trail race...but I am such a klutz. I just picture myself with bloodied knees and hands from tripping over stuff...

:p

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Rick said...

Woohoo! Let the training begin. Well, after you've selected a program that is. :)

Seriously... Torture Trail 10K... sigh... I didn't mean for you to sign up for a penance run, Alan. Good Lord, man! ;-)

Glad to see you've made a selection.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home