Monday, April 07, 2008

Has it really been over two weeks since I posted??!! I sign on to my blog everyday but it normally to get to the links of the blogs I like to read. I am still not running much right now and others are so I read about their running/trainng.

It seems I am in a bad cycle- I am tired and lazy because I am not exercising and I am not exercising because I am tired and lazy. I did get out the last couple of weeks for a few runs but nothing of significance. Also got to the gym and worked out with the weights for the first time in a while. Everytime I turn around life is giving me an excuse not to run or workout. I need to plan a race, develop a training program, and stick to it (I keep telling myself that but haven't scheduled one yet.)

So- this week- I will take a look at race shedules and decide what to do and make a plan!

6 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger Rick said...

I'll be checking back, Alan, to see what you've put on the schedule. Running accountability, my friend. Come on now, you were one of my inspirations to register for my first marathon, which is 6 days away! EEEK!

No more running vicariously through your online running friends! ;-)

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Alan said...

Uh oh- an accountability buddy! Alrighy- something will be scheduled before the week is out and a training schedule will be made.

Six days!!!! How exciting- can't wait.

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Rick said...

OK, so I see you have the Torture Trail (such an inviting title for a race!) on the Upcoming Races list. Registered? I'll be checking your log too.

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Zoomy said...

Ahem...it needs to be said:
HTFU, man!

;)

k

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger 1L said...

Not letting you off that easy, Alan. If I can get back in the saddle after injury, you can get your lazy butt out there as well ;)

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Rick said...

So... it's Friday... What'd ya come up with?

;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home