Friday, March 21, 2008

The weather is finally turning warm and hopefully will be here to stay. The mornings are still a little chilly (by my standards)- hopefully they will be warming up soon too!

Running wise I am slowly trying to get something that resembles a base. Nothing to write home about yet but I am slowly getting there.

I had the pleasure of seeing Dane twice this week. He was in town for work and Kathy, Glenn, and I were able to get over Monday evening and meet him for dinner. Then as he was coming back through town on his way north of the city it worked out that he was able to stop by for a run with Derek (a co-worker that is training to bust a 3:10 this fall in a tough marathon) and I. Luckily we had a great evening to run and a great run- a little slow for Dane and Derek but perfect pace for me. You can read more about Dane here:

http://www.danerunsalot.blogspot.com/




3 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger 1L said...

I am with you on the base building, Alan. We will ahve to get together some lunch time to run as that Suwanee greenway looks like fun. Just call me as I can drive up there.

Greenville in the fall??

Thanks for the video.

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Alan said...

We can definitely get together for some runs. I will get Derek out there to push the pace.

I was looking just this morning at races and Greenville was on the list along with White Rock, Steamtown, and Philadelphia (even though I have PA off the list already.)

 
At 2:20 AM, Blogger Dane said...

Been meaning to comment to say it was my pleasure to have met all of you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home