Friday, May 23, 2008

After having a few weeks of good mileage build up I decided I was ready for a recovery week. I wasn't really sure exactly what I would do and was just kind of going by feel. I took my Monday rest day. On Tuesday I went out not knowing what I was going to run and ended up going 6 miles. My legs were tight and tired before and after the run but loosened up great during the run. I ran a pretty hard 4.5 miles on Wednesday followed by a moderate effort 4.5 on Thursday.
I am leaving for Lake Hartwell tomorrow and will be at the lake house through Monday. I am looking forward to getting some running done at the lake and then relaxing with a book and hanging out.

Hope everyone has a great/safe/relaxing Memorial Day weekend!

1 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger Rick said...

You have a great weekend as well, my friend! Sounds like a good time relaxing at the lake.

We'll be spending our childrens' inheritance putting gas in the Tahoe this weekend towing our 29' travel trailer out to Pokagon State Park in northeast Indiana this weekend. The truck will be packed with passengers as well as both our girls are bringing a friend.

Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home