Monday, May 12, 2008

Another solid week in the books! The plan was to run 6 on Sunday but winds were steady at 22 mph and gusting to 41 mph according to the news. My legs were a little stiff from Sat. Before running my 11 miler I did about 1.5 hours of yard work (mowing/edging/etc). I try to look at that as a nice warm up for my run.

Mon- No run
Tues- 6 miles
Wed- 6.2 miles w/ 4 X 800M repeats
Thurs- 6.2 miles
Fri- No run
Sat- 11 miles
Sun- 4 miles

Total- 33.4 miles

I can feel the conditioning coming back to a certain extent- feels good.

4 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger skousend said...

Great week Alan! Possibly the best week of the year. :) Very nice how you put together such a solid set including the impressive speed workout on Wednesday and the hardcore longrun/yardwork/heattraining workout on Saturday. I am not at all surprised that the conditioning is starting to show up for you.

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Zoomy said...

Nice mileage, Alan! That's about what I was doing for most of the Winter--in no time at all you'll be looking at 40 mile weeks.

:D

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Rick said...

Great job, Alan. Wonderful to read that you feel the condition coming back. It gives me hope! LOL

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Tim Wilson said...

Great running Alan - that is a nice solid week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home