Thursday, June 05, 2008

All of the running is over for the week until the race unless I decide to go for a short jog in the morning. That is very unlikely though. Friday's have histroically been my off day and I usually try to keep it that way.
I ran 6 miles with 6X100M pickups on Tuesday. I got up Wed. morning, put on all of my running stuff and headed for the door. On the way to do the door I let the left side of my brain tell me how tired I was and that I didn't sleep well, etc. and convince me that I needed to go back to bed.... which I did. No run on Wed. This morning I went out for a very nice 5 mile run. It was nothing special but I ran it all in my neighborhood. I wasn't in the mood to put up with cars this morning so I stayed in the 'hood- I was at 4.7 miles before I saw my first car on the road- then 4-5 cars came by. Oh well, I almost made it the whoel 5 without seeing one.

1 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alan, I have to congradulate you for skipping a run. Certainly has been my motto and somewhat a part of the key to my health. If I don't feel like running that day, I don't. Good luck.

Stihl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home