Monday, April 23, 2007

Week of 04-16-07:
Monday- the wind is still crazy- like 25-35 mph crazy. What is up with this? I decided to go to the gym and run on the treadmill and hopefully watch the end of the Boston marathon but no such luck. They don't have it on at the gym. I slogged through 3 miles on the mill.
Tuesday- 4 miles. Still a little windy but not as bad as it has been.
Wed- No run. I was tired and lazy all day.
Thurs- 5 miles. Nice run. It was a nice sunny day and perfect for a run.
Friday- 3.6 miles. 1/2 mile warm up and ran a 5K race
Sat- ran 5 miles much faster than I should have. My legs were a little tight from last nights race but loosened up nicely.
Sun- had planned to get a 10 mile run in but only did 5 miles. I waited to late afternoon to run and it got up to 81 degrees. I probably could have run another 5 but no reason to right now as I am not really training for a race.

Mon- 3 miles
Tues- 4 miles
Wed- no run
Thurs- 5 miles
Fri- 3.6 miles
Sat- 5 miles
Sun- 5 miles

Total- 25.6 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home