Monday, April 02, 2007

Week 1 Post Marathon
Finished out the week with 2 pretty good runs.
Saturday was sunny and 78 degrees. The run felt really good until the last mile where I labored a bit but when I saw my splits I know why. I think I may have pushed it just a little too hard on the last mile.
Sunday after church I went for a nice 4 mile run. It was raining and 68 degrees. I am hoping the rain will help with the pollen a bit. As the rain continued I saw why so many people have been struggling this spring as there were little yellow rivers every where the water was running.

Recap:
Mon- nothing- just trying to walk upright
Tues- 20 minutes on exercise bike
Wed- 2 very slow miles
Thurs- nothing
Fri- 2 miles
Sat- 6 miles
Sun- 4 miles

Total- 14 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home