Friday, March 30, 2007

I was a lot more sore than I thought I would be after the race Sunday. I didn't (couldn't) do anything Monday but limp around. Tuesday I went to gym and rode the exercise bike for about 20 minutes to try and flush my legs out a little and got in some good stretching Tuesday night. Wed morning I went out for a 2 mile jog. I was extremely tight/sore starting out but loosened up nicely during mile 2. The weather was perfect, the skies were clear- left me wanting more. I took Thursday off from running even though I really wanted to get out. I figured I better not push it too fast to get back in to training; and the pollen count in Georgia was the 2nd highest in history. Friday morning was a little cool and windy from the front coming through. I went out for a 2 mile run and it felt great. My 2nd mile was way too fast but it felt good to just let it go!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home