Friday, March 23, 2007

ING Training- Week 17

I got in a few runs during the week and had hopes of having one more good week before the race.
Monday I ran 4 miles during lunch. I had to stop at the 1 mile and 1.5 mile mark to stretch my ham string. It felt like at any moment it would lock up on me through out the whole run.
Tuesday I waited until the evening to run. I thought about not running today but it was too pretty not to - 76 degrees and sunny!! My ham string was tight starting out but loosened up nicely and actually felt ok during the run.
Wed- took the day off
Thurs- 6 miles before work. Felt good again- nice slow run.
Fri- took off
Sat and Sun- We had a family get together at Kathy's Aunt/Uncle's house on Saturday so I didn't run. I probably could have gotten up early and gone out for a run but I honestly just didn't feel like it. It was cold and windy and I opted to stay in bed. Sunday we went to the Nascar race that was here in Atlanta this weekend. Turned out to be a beuatiful day and we had a great time at the race. Again- no run.

Mon- 4 miles
Tues- 4 miles
Wed- no run
Thurs- 6 miles
Fri- no run
Sat- no run
Sun- no run

Total- 14 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home