Friday, February 23, 2007

I have mentioned that I coach my nieces basketball team (5th-6th-7th grade girls). We finished the regular season in 3rd place, and were the only team to beat the 2nd place team during the season.
The season ending tournament started last week and we went in as the #3 seed. We won our first round game pretty convincing- the whole team really played well. Last night we played the #2 seed which also won their first round game pretty convincingly. I think my girls played the best game of the season so far and we won 20-18. What an exciting game. I really think that should have been the championship game.

Championship game is Saturday morning at 10:00 a.m. We will be playing the #1 seed who has beaten us twice during the regular season in 2 fantastic games. Maybe the 3rd time will be a charm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home