Monday, February 05, 2007

ING Georgia Training- Week 11

This is a week to forget as far as training goes and try to get back on schedule this week.

Mon- rest day

Tues- a.m.- 5 mile run with 5x100M pickups
p.m.- upper body weight work out
Woke up with a sore throat and coughing from on coming cold

Wed- 10 miles. Didn't feel good but had a great run.

Thurs- a.m.- rain/sleet and cold. Did not run
p.m.- upper body weight work out
Fri- was going to make up yesterday's run but didn't ever get a chance to

Sat- Woke up feeling bad and no energy what so ever. Thought I might change the order of my runs and do my 10 miles today and 20 tomorrow. I ended up sleeping most of the afternoon so I never ran. I woke up 5 or 6 times with my head pounding during the night. If that is not what a migraine head ache feels like I hope I never get one.

Sun- came home after church and still felt crummy. Slept most of the afternoon again.

I am still not feeling too good but this week is a drop back week so I want to use it to get back on schedule. Training has been going so well up til now. This was supposed to be a 50 mile week and the first of my three 20 mile runs. I can still get two 20 mile runs in which will be fine.

Mon- rest day
Tues- a.m.- 5 miles w/ 5X100M pick ups
p.m.- upper body weight work out
Wed- 10 miles
Thurs- a.m. - 0 miles
p.m.- upper body weight work out
Fri- 0 miles
Sat- 0 miles
Sun- 0 miles

Total- 15 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home