Wednesday, March 07, 2007

ING Training Week 15
Not alot to report this week.

My calf/hamstring problem has crept back in a little worse. That topped off with busy weekend didn't make for much running at all. Saturday I was going to wait until it warmed up a little before running and then got busy with chores around the house. Before I realized it, it had gotten too late. I took my niece out to dinner and to the Altanta Hawks vs. New York Knicks game Saturday night and we left pretty early in the afternoon to start our fun in Atl.

Sunday we got home from church and I decided to rest a little while before heading out and my in-laws stopped by, so I stayed and visited with them. Again- no running.

Mon- 0 miles
Tues- a.m.- 5 miles
p.m.- weight work out
Wed- 5 miles
Thurs- 0 miles
Fri- 0 miles
Sat- o miles
Sun- o miles

Total- 10 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home