Monday, April 23, 2007

Post Marathon week 3:

I had a pretty good week trying to get back in to the swing of things until the weekend.
Monday- full body workout. I have just been doing upper body workouts but wanted to try and strengthen my legs some to see if that would help in my races.
Tuesday- 4 miles at a pretty good pace.
Wed- Bad storms came through the area. Now run or workout today. Just an overall lazy day.
Thurs- A.M.- 4 miles faster than Tuesday's run.
P.M.- Full body workout
Fri- 3 miles after work
Sat- wanted to run 10 miles. Friday night when I told Kathy I was going running in the morning Glenn said he wanted to go running with me. I said ok knowing that he wouldn't remember it in the morning as usual. However, he woke up and I went in to get him and he said "Daddy, you still here. You didn't go running with out me?" I told him he could go with me so when it warmed up we loaded his runnign stroller and off we went. I only ran 4 miles pushing him and then we went to the play ground to slide and swing for a while. I knew the weather was going ot be horrible on Sunday to try to run but it was worth not getting the full run in- Glenn and I had a great time at the park.
Sunday- no run- rainy and 28-40 mph winds.

Mon- full body work out
Tues- 4 miles
Wed- no run
Thurs- a.m.- 4 miles
p.m.- full body work out
Fri- 3 miles
Sat- 4 miles
Sun- no run

Total- 15 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home