Monday, May 07, 2007

Week of 04-23-07:
An ok week of running. I didn't really have nay runs that stood out to me except for Saturday's run at Lake Hartwell. I usually have trouble finding a place I really want to run up there due to traffic or dogs. I went to the Lake Hartwell Dam and ran out to the dam and back which is 2.8 miles so I got in a good 6 mile run there. The whole run felt strong and fast. That's good because for the 4th or 5th time in the last few years I will be running the Lake Hartwell Dam 10K race next week and I wanted some confidence in running the dam. The last couple of years I have walked a couple of times due to not being in good racing shape and going out too hard.

Another thing I wanted to do this week (before April was over) was get enough miles in to break 400 for the year. We got back from the lake kind of later in the afternoon on Sunday afternoon and I wasn't in the mood to run so I missed that run.

Monday- No run
Tuesday- No run
Wednesday- 5 miles
Thursday- 5 miles
Friday- 3 miles
Saturday- 6 miles
Sunday- No run

Total- 19 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home