Monday, March 20, 2006

The up and down continues.
Mon- 03-13- Upper Body weights
Tues- 03-14- No run
Wed- 03-15- 5 mile run
Thurs- 03-16- No run
Fri- No run
Sat- 15 miles at Stone Mtn
Sun- no run

I had planned in running Thurs and Fri but with hectic work I didn't get it in. I ran 15 at Stone Mtn. on Saturday. It felt great until I got to mile 13 and I started to struggle a little but was very pleased over all with the run.
I caught a 24 hr virus or something on Saturday. Upset stomach and very nauseated. Did not make for a pleasant evening. I thought about CK's "Hard Core Workout and Weight Loss program".
I wanted to go for a short run on Sunday to loosen up the legs. This didn't happen either. After getting home from church, I went back to bed and slept for 6 hours. Good news is I woke up feeling a lot better and actually thought about going for a short run, but I made the mistake of eating. Didn't feel so hot after that, so I rested and went back to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home