Saturday, February 11, 2006

Well, it's Saturday and still not a run since last Sunday. I finally went to the doc this morning and she put on antibiotics and decongestant for my 3rd sinus infection of the winter. I am getting tired of taking meds. I go years without getting sick, now it seems I stay sick.

Hopefully the antibiotics will work wonders and I will be back out there soon. Who knows, I might even get out alot sooner than I think eventhough it is rainy and cold today and supposed to get a lot colder and windier with the front coming through.

I can't remember, is it ok to run while your on antibiotics or not?

1 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're still down and out, Alan. You didn't eat those nachos like I suggested, did you?

Hope you're feeling better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home