Friday, February 17, 2006

I haven't run in almost 2 weeks now. Sunday will be the 2 week mark. Between work and being sick, I haven't had the energy or the motivation to get out there. I have one day left on antibiotics and will be finished with them. I should have another 3 days on them, but I didn't read the instructions on the bottle and I accidentally doubled up on the antibiotics for 3 days until I finally read the bottle.

Runningwise, everything will all change tomorrow. I signed up for the Run the Reagan half marathon a few weeks ago. Even then I had no idea as to what time I would run..... and I really don't now. I guess this will be run at long run pace instead of pushing it to see what I can do. Who knows though, I may get out there and the competitive juices start flowing and I take off. I am not worried about covering the distnce, I just wish I knew what pace to go for.

And now, I see there is a cold front coming through and it is supposed to be cold and rainy. I was really hoping for 50 degrees and sunny. Oh well- we'll see what happens.

2 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger krishmd said...

Good luck on the run. I hope you shake this cold and get back to form.

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Nels Nelson said...

Bummer, Alan. I hope you get a recharge soon. Maybe the race will be just that for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home