Wednesday, March 01, 2006

March 1- a new month, and a new start. Looking back I may have ramped up a little too fast and helped myself get and stay sick.
I have now lost too much time in the Pfitzinger program to jump back in where the program is now, so I have been reviewing different progams to see what would fit with my schedule and get me back to a point to where I can either switch back the Pfitzinger or stay with while training for Green Bay and then be ready to go back to Pfitzinger for my fall race. I think I am going with Higdon Advanced 1 program. We'll see how it goes and make adjustments along the way. It's all about trial and error and seeing what works best for you, right?

We went to the park last night and I was going to run 3-4 while Kathy took Glenn to the play ground. But when we got there Glenn wanted me to go to the swings with them... how can you resist a sweet invitation like that. Baseball season has started and there were kids, puppies, and parents everywhere. No run- but what a great time playing on the swings and playground with Kathy and Glenn and taking Glenn up to the fence and watching the kids play baseball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home