Thursday, December 06, 2007

Playing a little catch up here.

Week of Nov 19:
Not much activity the first part of the week. With the half marathon on Thanksgiving day and with me not actually in training for anything right now I decided to rest a little going in to the hlaf marathon.

Mon-Wed: rest days
Thurs: 13.1 miles (Atlanta Half Marathon)
Friday: 2.5 miles
Saturday:- out of town with family
Sunday: 6 miles (hamstring extremely tight)

Total: 21.6 miles

=================================================================

Week of Nov 26:
Mon- upper body work out at the gym
Tues- 6.3 miles (hamstring still very tight)
Wed- rest
Thurs- rest
Fri- 6.2 miles
Sat- rest
Sun- 4 miles

Total- 16.5 miles.

I think it is time to rest a little more and let my hamstring heal. I will try to run very easily 3-4 times a week maybe. It might be time to take a week off- we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home