Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Week of 05-21-07
I feel really good about this week of running- the best I have felt in a long time about a full week of running. All fo my runs went well, I finally got in a longer run of 10 miles and followed it up with a good paced 6 mile run that was almost effortless.
I wish I could bottle weeks like this and keep them.

We went to the lake over the long weekend. I put on water skis for the first time in 5 years on Sunday. I wasn't as sore as I thought I would be on Monday but it hit me on Tuesday.

I am reading the Paula Radcliffe biography. It's pretty good but has been repeating itself a little. I spent a good bit of time relaxing in a hammack down at the lake reading while we were there this past weekend- very relaxing!!!

Run Summary:
Mon- no run
Tues- 5 miles
Wed- 5 miles
Thurs- 5 miles
Fri- no run
Sat- 10 miles
Sun- 6 miles

Total- 31 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home