Thursday, January 15, 2009

I am slowly getting in to /staying on a steady schedule except for getting a long run in. I have been approx 3 weeks without one now so I will probably start over with long run distance and try to get some longer distanaces in.

My friend, Derek, from work has come back from his injury with a vengeance. After a few weeks of getting back in to ithe went out and ran a 42 minute 10K on New Year's day- congratulations!!

I reviewed my mileage for the last year and it was very up and down. I hope to be more steady this year- we'll see where it leads!



4 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Blogger skousend said...

Nice pretty pictures Alan. Your charts don't look that bad really -- at least they don't have a huge hole in them the last part of the year like mine do. :P

You have some good consistency so far this year, despite the busy schedule and deep cold. That makes me think you could end up with a very solid year.

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Rick said...

Here's to a steady 2009 for you! Cheers!

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger b said...

All of us have the ups & downs of the training season Alan...here's too a more consistant 2009!

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Alan said...

Thanks guys- best of luck in your training sessions!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home