Monday, December 08, 2008

Had a good week running wise. After a week of 11 miles and 10 miles respectively I bumped to 17 miles this week. Also, as much as I have always disliked treadmills all 5 of my runs were on the treadmill. I ran some paces I haven't run in a long time- it was actually pretty fun.
After reching an all time high on weight last week when I got on the scale I was able to drop 4 lbs last week. I will see if I can continue this trend rather than the one I had.

Mon- No run
Tues- 3 miles
Wed- 3 miles
Thurs- 3 miles
Fri- no run
Sat- 3 miles
Sun- 5 miles
Total- 17 miles

2 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger skousend said...

Nice week Alan! I know the scale has already rewarded you, but I'd just like to say way to go! and thanks for showing me how a comeback is done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home