Monday, September 29, 2008

Good Luck to some friends racing this weekend!
Kirsten is running her first marathon at the Lake Front marathon in Milwaukee. Bob W. is also running Lake Front. He has a number of marathons and races under his belt but is gunning for a 3:20. Jaye is running Twin Cities and has had a great training regiment this time around. Paul (Stihl) is running Twin Cities. 1L (Michele) is running St. George (i.e.- elevation!!!) I believe. I am not sure if any one else (maybe Donna) has a race this weekend- best of luck to everyone! I hope everything goes well for you in your travels and in your race!!

5 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger Zoomy said...

Thanks, Alan! I will definitely be running Milwaukee, whether my right knee likes it or not. I'm hoping the promise of ample beer after crossing the finish line will be enough to get my knee to agree to not causing trouble for 26.2 miles.

:D

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger 1L said...

Wow, thought I would check in and see how things were going, and I had a shout out. Thanks, Alan - hopefully all will go well.

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger b said...

Best wishes to everyone racing this weekend :-)

Brian

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger 1L said...

Wanted to let you know that all went well in Utah. Elevation? what elevation? 3:37:24 chip time.

See you at the Atlanta half???

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Alan said...

Yea- I saw your time just a bit ago. I think I am going to call you sandbagger instead if 1L. :)

I am planning on being at the Atl Half right now, however, you'll just have to wait around at the finish line for me- no way I can keep up with you this year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home