Monday, August 13, 2007

Richmond- Week 5
A couple of more miles added this week- I think next week I am going to try a full schedule again. I ran Sunday almost pain free in my foot.

Mon- 5 miles. Wanted 6 but the heat drained me and I really wanted to be done by the time I got to 3 miles. The 100 degree temp lunch time runs are getting tough!

Tues- 3 miles. I gave in today to the heat. I was only going to do 4 anyway. My plan was to do 4 pretty fast miles. The first 2 miles were good and fast- the last mile was ugly.

Wed- No run

Thurs- 6 mile run. Ran very slow from the start and kept it that way. I needed a good feeling run and this was it.

Fri- No run

Sat- No run. Kathy was at a "Women of Faith" conference Friday and Saturday. I didn't get up ealry enough to run before she left. Glenn has been running a low grade fever and has a sniffly nose so I didn't want to put him in the running stroller in the heat and run. We had a fun hang out day.

Sun-6 miles in the late afternoon. It was only 90* and a slight breeze- felt good compared to the 100 degrees I have been running in.

Summary:
Mon- 5 miles
Tues- 3 miles
Wed- No run
Thurs- 6 miles
Fri- No run
Sat- No run
Sun- 6 miles

Total- 20 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home