Monday, July 30, 2007

Richmond Marathon training week 3-
Not much to report in the way of training this week. I think I definitely broke my toe MOnday night. At first I thought I did and then thought maybe I just sprained it badly, but it is still swollen and hurts.
I did get in a 4 mile run Friday and it felt ok- hurt on the hills- up and down. The toe swelled afterwards and was pretty sore on Saturday. I think I probably could have stood the pain and run on Saturday but I decided not to push it. I got my bike out for the first time this year and rode 6 miles before we went to dinner Saturday evening.
Sunday I got out for a 3.5 mile run. Still tenderness in the toe area but was manageable pain. I had plans of running 6 miles but the heat and humidity sucked the energy out of me and I called it quits at 3.5 and went home to do yard work.

Summary:
Mon- No run
Tues- No run
Wed- No run
Thurs- No run
Fri- 4 miles
Sat- biked 6 miles
Sun- 3.5 miles

Total: 7.5 miles + 6 biked

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home