Monday, June 19, 2006

Recap of week beginning 06-12-06:
I am still not getting in the miles I want to but I am getting in some quality miles so I am happy with that.

Mon- swam 800 yards
Tues- upper body/core weights
Wed- 3 miles
Thurs- 5 miles
Fri- no run
Sat- 3 miles
Sun- 7 miles

Glenn was feeling better by Monday night and went back to school Tuesday, then started acting like he was feeling bad again but didn't really run a fever.
Friday I took him to school for "Donuts with Dad" for Father's Day. What fun!! Then came time for me to leave and go to work and he didn't want me to leave his school.... and I didn't want to leave.
As far as running. I didn't get the quantity of miles in, but what I did get in were good runs, especiually the Thurs and Sun run. I don't think I get warmed up good on a 3 mile run and it is over before I know it.

I said this last week, and I will say it again.... hopefully I can get back in the mid 20's in mileage this week and bump into the 30's next week.

I am not sure about my upcoming marathons. I thought I had pretty much settled on Richmond, but then I saw the new marathon in the Outer Banks. That would make for a nice race and a nice vacation afterwards.
www.richmondmarathon.com
www.obxmarathon.org/aboutmarathon/index.htm

Then there was a new marathon announced last week of March 2007 for Atlanta that I think will be my Georgia marathon.
www.georgiamarathon.com/site3.aspx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home