Monday, May 15, 2006

Recap of week beginning 05-08-06:
Mon- No run
Tues- No run
Wed- 4 miles
Thurs- No run
Fri- No run
Sat- 3 miles
Sun- 7 miles

Total- 14 miles

I didn't really know what to run this week so I made it up as I went (along with some help from a busy week at work). I figured as long as I got some good quality miles in I would be ok- and I did.
I think basically I am using this as base building for my next training session since I got so far behind at first and never really caught back up.

Race week is finally here. Wisc. is getting a lot of rain. It rained all of last week and the forecast is for rain all of this week. Sunday, race day, is supposed to be beautiful, sunny, a low of 48 and a high of 70. If this comes through it will be perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home