Monday, June 12, 2006

Recap of week beginning 06-05-06:
Mon- 3 miles
Tues- no run
Wed- 5 miles
Thurs- no run
Fri- biked 6 miles
Sat- 4 miles
Sun- 3 miles

Total- 15 miles

I was going to shoot for a week in the mide 20's, but my weekend long runs didn't happen. We took Glenn to the park on Thursday evening to fly his first ever kite and I twisted my ankle. Couldn't run on Friday at all so I biked 6 miles.
I went out Saturday afternoon and ran a very easy 4 miles. A little swelling afterwards but it actually felt sort of "ok"- just minimal pain. Went out Sunday afternoon for an easy 3 mile run and it was about the same- so hopefully this week I will get back in the mid 20's with mileage and back on my way to base building and getting ready for the next program.

I am worried about Glenn. Even when he is sick he still plays and is somewhat happy. But, what ever he has really has a hold of him this time. He started with a low grade fever last Wed. night so we took him to the doc and he had a right ear infection. His temp went up to 104/105 on Friday but would come down with meds, so the doc said to just watch it. Sat. was more of the same so we took him back to the doc. Add on left ear infection and chest congestion. Fevers still going up over 104. Sunday was a little better as his temp was arund 101 or below, then Sunday night back up to 104.9. He just lays around very lathargic and doesn't want to do anything- I don't blame him. His skin is so hot to the touch. His temp is right around 101 again this morning and the doc said to give it 24 more hours to give the new med we got Saturday do some good. He is always smiling and so happy and full of energy I hate to see him like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home