Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Recap for week of 05-22-06:
Mon- Travel day back from Green Bay
Tues- Rest day. Can't believe that my legs feel this good.
Wed- 3 mile run at lunch. M legs start out a little tight but loosen nicely. They are getting a little tired by the end of the 3 miles.
Thurs- Rest day
Fri- Rest day
Sat- Wanted to run but at the lake for the long weekend with the family and never got around to it.
Sun- Got out for a 2 mile run on the local high school track. Wasn't really any purpose to the run except to get out and run. I have the "want to run" feeling back.

I am not sure if I will do any tri's this summer or not. I am getting in the mode of wanting to concentrate on running, but may end up doing one or two for a change of pace- we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home