Monday, June 15, 2009

After taking nearly 2 weeks off the pain got better but didn't go away. I went out for a 4 mile run last Tuesday and really shouldn't have. I thought maybe it would be ok but it wasn't.

I bought two different things this weekend to try for the PF. The strasburg sock is is $50 at the local running store so I went to a drug store and they had a brace/boot that you put on that holds your foot in a neutral position and then I found another one that that is more of a strap that you can tighten up and pull your toes in more of a "stretch" position. I haven't decided which on is best yet. I slept with the brace on last night and the pain was less when I woke up this morning but has gotten worse as the day has progressed.

I am beginning to wonder if I don't have something else wrong- the pain has actually gotten a little worst over the past few days and now there is pain on the outside of my foot.

2 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger b said...

Hope all is going well this week Alan! You are still letting your foot heal aren't you? Take care.

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Alan said...

Yes sir Brian- still in healing mode- can't seem to shake it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home