Monday, June 01, 2009

Week of 25 May 2009:

Started off being a good week despite tired legs from my hilly 10 mile run on Saturday and a long weekend at the lake.

Mon- No run
Tues- 6.2 miles
Wed- 7 miles
Thurs- 6.2 miles
Fri- No run
Sat- No run
Sun- No run

Total- 19.4 miles

I decided over the weekend to take some time off to see if the PF will heal. I am tired of waking up every morning and getting up from my desk limping around. The problem I had with doing this before was I was afraid I would lose all of the progress I had made up to this point. I think I have my base at a point now where taking a few days (hopefully no more) will not hurt anything condition wise and I will be able to jump back in pretty quickly.

3 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Blogger Trishie said...

have you tried the strausburg sock? hope the PF goes away soon ..

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Alan said...

No- haven't tried that. I'll have to check it out. Thanks!

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger b said...

I have the Strausburg sock and it works very nicely Alan...alternate that with a 20 minute ice bath foot soak and it helps to repair the PF issues quicker...hope that helps :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home