Monday, January 09, 2006

I have one more week until training starts. After running 21 miles last week with a long of run of 10 miles, I ran 28 this week with a long run of 11.

Mon- 01-02: 3 mile run. We got back in town from Kathy's grandmother's and were headed to the Sugar bowl. Went and got a quick 3 miles in.

Tues- 01-03: No run today. Only got 4 hours sleep after getting home from the ball game.

Wed- 01-04: 5 miles before work. Good run.

Thurs- 01-05: 4 miles with my boss at lunch time. Normally I run from the building where I work, but found out there is a green space a couple of miles from here where the county has paved/concreted/built walkways for miles. Will be very shady this summer - nice for mid day runs.

Fri- 01-06: scheduled rest day

Sat- 01-07: Ran 11 miles on a very hilly course that I used to train on. I had to stop and take a 30 second stretch/water break about every 2 miles. As my base gets better and I get some of this weight off I will cut the breaks out.

Sun- 01-08: 5 miles. I was going to run 7 miles today to have 30 in for the week, but my body has other plans. My ham strings and ITB were a little sore from yesterday. I think 5 was a good distance.

Weekly Total- 28
Monthly Total- 28
Annual Total- 28

Shoes:
Alchemy D= 277
Asics 2100-A= 113.2
Asics 2100-B= 10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home